2600 Clifton Ave. | Cincinnati | OH | 45221
Peer-to-Peer Support Group: Students For Life at University of Cincinnati works to bring awareness to pregnancy resources and provide support to pregnant and parenting students. They coordinate with departments on campus to advocate for resources, rights, and accommodations. Find contact information below.
Lactation Rooms: equipped with an electrical outlet, lockable door, privacy, and other accommodations. Contact the phone number or email to reserve the space.
- DAAP, 4470V: 513-556-4925, [email protected]
- Edwards Center Building 1: 5103, 513-556-4925
- French West, 6440: 513-556- 4925
- Langsam Library 450B: 513-556-1424, [email protected]
- Linder Hall Business College, 10S: 513-556-7003, [email protected]
- Old Chem, 618A: 513-556-4925
- Rhodes Hall, 623: 513-556-4925
- Teachers Dyer Complex, 538: 513-556-4925,
- Tangeman University Center, 431: 513-266-8942
- Van Wormer, 360: 513-556-4925
- French East Building, 224A: 513-556-4925
- Medical Science Building, 1050: 513-556-4925, 513-558-7650
- Procter Hall, 220: 513-556-4925
- University Hall, 330F: 513-556-4925
- 1819 Innovation Hub, 3938A: 513-556-4925
- UCBA: Muntz Hall, 121A: 513-556-4925
- UC Clermont: Jones 23A: 513-556-1000, [email protected]
Diaper Changing Stations: available in most men and women restrooms on campus and in all family restrooms.
Online Programs: https://online.uc.edu/programs/
Childcare: Empower Learn Create
Graduate and Family Housing: Graduate & Family – Campus Life | University of Cincinnati (uc.edu)