1 UTSA Circle | San Antonio | TX | 78249
Peer-to-Peer Support Group: Students For Life at UTSA is a non-sectarian and bipartisan pro-life group that aims to educate and equip our fellow roadrunners and the community through effective education, industry impact, public policy, rapid response, and supportive services. They support expecting mothers by providing material support through community baby showers.
Scholarship for Pregnant and Parenting Students: Mike Pickett Endowed Scholarship Fund Application
Lactation Rooms: equipped with an electrical outlet, and privacy.
- Student Union Room, SU 2.03.02, 210-458-4735, [email protected]
- North Paseo Building – COS Computer Science 3.144
- John Peace Library, JPL 1.01.07, 210-458-4574
- Student Success Center 1.02, 210-458-5717, [email protected]
- Science and Engineering Building 2.138 – COE, 210-458-4262